1. Touch the Settings > Add account > Google to add your Google Apps account.
2. Select Existing and enter your full Google Apps email address as your username and your password.
3. Touch OK to agree to the Terms of Service. The device will sign in to your domain. This process may take a few minutes.
4. You may be presented with additional steps giving you the option to join Google+, opt in to Google Play communications, or set up a credit card to purchase Google Play media. You can choose to set these up or touch Not now.
5. After completing these steps, you should see Account sign-in successful. You can choose which services you want to sync to the device.