If you repeatedly get failed while migrating using Google Apps Migration Microsoft Exchange please change registry settings as follows:
To perform the steps required to setup the registry keys, you can use the following steps:
1. Please change the values to the following:
* HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Google\Google Apps Migration\Other\ResolveTimeoutSeconds > DWORD Value = 00000030
* HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Google\Google Apps Migration\Other\ConnectTimeoutSeconds > DWORD Value = 00000030
* HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Google\Google Apps Migration\Other\SendTimeoutSeconds > DWORD Value = 00000600
The above values give timeout periods in seconds, and can be adjusted to accommodate your connection. For help adding these values to the registry, see below:
Open the registry: From the Windows Start menu, click Run, then type regedit in the Run dialog.
(Or, if you're using a 32-bit version of Outlook on a 64-bit version of Windows, you should instead enter %systemroot%\syswow64\regedit in the Run dialog.)
1. In the Registry, navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Google\Google Apps Migration\.
2. Choose Edit > New > Key. Then type Other as the name of the key, and press Enter.
3. Select the Other folder you just created and choose Edit > New > DWORD Value. Enter ResolveTimeoutSeconds as the new value and press Enter.
4. Right-click the new value's folder and click Modify. Then under Value Data, enter your desired timeout value (00000030, in our example).
5. Repeat these steps to create a DWORD value for each other timeout listed above (ConnectTimeoutSeconds and SendTimeoutSeconds).