Not directly, but you can quickly recreate the mailing list in Google Apps as follows:
- Open Outlook or Notes and display the addresses in the mailing list.
- In your Google contacts, click the New Group button and enter your new group name.
- In the Add to group field, start typing the email address of a contact in the Outlook or Notes mailing list (refer to the open mailing list for the addresses).
- When the contact appears, select it. Google contact manager adds the contact to the new group.
- Continue adding contacts to the group.