To configure Sending routing settings for your domain or organizational unit:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- From the dashboard, go to Google Apps > Gmail > Advanced settings.
- In the Organizations section, highlight your domain or the organizational unit for which you want to configure settings (see Configure advanced settings for Gmail for more details).
- Scroll down to the Sending routing section:
- If the setting's status is Not configured yet, click Configure (the "Add setting" dialog box displays).
- If the setting's status is Locally applied or Inherited, click Edit to edit an existing setting (the "Edit setting" dialog box displays), or click Add another to add a new setting (the "Add setting" dialog box displays).
- When you're finished making changes, click Add setting or Save to close the dialog box.
Note: Any settings you add will be highlighted on the "Email settings" page.
- Click Save changes at the bottom of the page.
In the "Sending routing" window, click Add a description to enter a unique name for this setting. See the sections below for additional instructions and guidelines.
Add more recipients
- Check the Add more recipients box to set up additional (or secondary) deliveries for dual delivery or multiple delivery.
- Select Basic from the drop-down list to add individual email addresses, and then click Save. Click Add to add multiple recipient addresses.
- Select Advanced from the drop-down list to choose advanced options for your secondary delivery. Similar to the settings that you modified for the primary delivery, you can change the envelope recipient, add headers, prepend a custom subject, and remove attachments for the secondary deliveries.