To add a user account:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Users
- Click . (On upper right side)
- Select the Create user manually option and click Continue.
- Enter the new user's First Name, Last Name, and Primary email address in the appropriate fields.
- If your account has multiple domains associated with it, select the domain you want to add the user to.(Optional) Set the user's initial password.
Click Set password and enter the password twice. Google requires the password to be at least eight characters. See Password help for tips on creating a strong
- Click Create new user.
- Click Done.