You can set Auto BCC option from admin console, for that configure Sending Routing settings :
To configure Sending routing settings for your domain or organizational unit:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- From the dashboard, go to Google Apps > Gmail > Advanced settings.
- In the Organizations section, highlight your domain or the organizational unit for which you want to configure settings (On left side reflected in RED color)
Scroll down to the Sending routing section:
- If the setting's status is Not configured yet, click Configure (the "Add setting" dialog box displays).
- If the setting's status is Locally applied or Inherited, click Edit to edit an existing setting (the "Edit setting" dialog box displays), or click Add another to add a new setting (the "Add setting" dialog box displays).
- Email Messages to be affected Check both Outbound and Internal Sending
- Check the Add more recipients box to set up additional (or secondary) deliveries for dual delivery or multiple delivery.
- Select Basic from the drop-down list to add individual email addresses, and then click Save. Click Add to add multiple recipient addresses.
(Here Enter Email Id you want to receive Mail delivery)
- When you're finished making changes, click Add setting or Save to close the dialog box.
Note: Any settings you add will be highlighted on the "Email settings" page.
- Click Save changes at the bottom of the page