We can restrict mail subscription for particular member. To set this kindly follow,
Log in from user
Go to Google Groups.
- Near the top left corner, click My Groups.
- Find the name of the group > Click on group
Select Membership and email setting (From upper right setting tab)
Select settings you want to apply
Setting options and how to choose them :
- Change your name in the group: To the right of your name, click Edit and type your preferred name.
Hide or show your photo and a link to your Google profile in group posts:
- To show your photo and profile, check the box next to "Link to my Google profile and show my photo on posts."
- To hide your photo and profile, uncheck the box next to "Link to my Google profile and show my photo on posts."
- Change your email address in the group: In the middle of the box, click on your email address and from the drop-down, pick the email you want to use.
Choose how frequently you get email from the group: Click the drop-down menu on the line below your email address. You can choose any of the following options.
- Don't send email updates: You won't get emails, but you can still see posts by logging in to Google Groups and clicking on that group.
- Send daily summaries: On days when people post to the group, you'll only get one email that includes every message that was sent.
- Send combined updates: You'll get one email for every 25 posts to the group.
- Send me an email for every new message: You'll get an email anytime someone posts to the group.