Admin Settings :
First you need to activate import option Sign in to Admin console > Apps> Gmail > User Email upload >Allow users (Check both options.)
And Save changes.
Start importing mail and contacts
Before you begin, keep in mind that you'll need to have access to the other email account for this to work.
- Open Gmail.
- Click the gear in the top right.
- Select Settings.
- Open the Accounts and Import tab at the top.
- Click the Import mail and contacts link.
If you don't see this setting, it may be because the administrator for your work or school account hasn’t allowed users to import mail.
- Enter your information for your old account and choose what to import. If you’re trying to import from another Gmail address, click here to import your emails a different way.
- After you click Start import, look at the “Import mail and contacts” setting again to see whether your import has started. If you see a message that your account requires another confirmation, click Proceed.
Open Gmail settings
Automatically forward new messages to Gmail
New messages sent to your old account will be forwarded to Gmail for the next 30 days by default. If you want to continue to get new messages forwarded to Gmail, try setting up auto-forwarding in your old account. Keep in mind that not all email providers support auto-forwarding.
Find your imported emails and contacts
Find your imported emails
- Click your email address listed below “Inbox” on the left side of Gmail.
- If you had folders set up in your old account, click the arrow next to your address to see them. Your folders are now Gmail labels.
Email your contacts
- Click the Compose button.
- Start typing the name of your contact in the To field. Your contacts will come up as suggestions.
- To see your entire list of contacts, click Gmail in the upper left corner of Gmail and select Contacts.